The fabulous SAT @ The Art of SAT: Simplicity & Truth has tagged me!!! So here is how it works:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this’ You have to tag 11 peeps.
11 Random Things About Yours Truly…
1.) I have a YouTube channel about my natural hair and fashion that I started before my blog.
2.) I NEVER get french pedicures. Solid colors ONLY on these toes!!!
3.) I rarely cry in front of people but I will snot and cry watching a sad/happy movie alone at home. LOL!
4.) I participated in the 2011 Sketchbook project and my sketchbook is now in the Brooklyn Art Library!!! You can take a look at some of my sketches here.
5.) Michael Ealy is my celebrity crush!!! He is so handsome to me honey!!!
6.) If I were super rich, I would hire someone just to wash my dishes. LOL!!!
7.) I have a strong feeling I’m going to do something really big and life-changing someday soon!
8.) I would love to be featured in Essence Streetstyle!!!
9.) I volunteer with Ronald McDonald House
10.) I can’t wait to go sky-diving with my brother this summer!
11.) One of my best friends is getting married on my birthday this year!
My Answers o SAT’s Questions
1. What is your middle name? Nicole
2. What is your fave thing to do to wind down? Listen to music and sip on a little wine 😉
3. Are you in your chosen career field? I am not!
4. House Party or Club? Now House Party, about 5 years ago, club 🙂
5. Out to the movies or Netflix/downloads at home? Redbox baby!
6. Are you still in touch with your childhood best friend? On FB
7. More time spent on the internet or TV watching? Internet as of late.
8. Do you watch reality shows? YES! Im a reality tv junkie lol! However, I think most of it isn’t all that real and is sheerly for our entertainment.
9. What was your favorite Christmas gift? My trip to Vegas and Michael Jackson concert ticket!
10. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas ofcourse
11. Are usually a little early or a little late? Well that depends on where I’m going. Important stuff like work and church Im a little early or on time. For other events, I’ll admit, I tend to be “fashionably late”!
My Questions for YOU!
1.) What is one goal you’d like to accomplish this year?
2.) What is your guilty pleasure?
3.) If you could go anywhere in the world for the weekend, all expenses paid, where would it be?
4.) If you were stuck on an island and could only bring 2 things, what would they be?
5.) Give or Receive?
6.) What’s the last song you listened to?
7.) What is your favorite pair of shoes and why?
8.) Who is your celebrity crush?
9.) Do you plan on making dinner or eating out tonight?
10.) Did you speak to the Lord today?
11.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I hope you all participate! If you do please let me know, I always enjoy learning more about fellow bloggers!
P.S. I saw this giant heel in Vegas and JUST HAD to take a picture in it!!!
Have a great day!!!