What’s Cooking With Trice: Salmon Burgers

Hey Dolls,

I’m back with another quick and delicious meal you can make any night of the week!  I made Salmon Burgers for my boo and I last night and they were sooooo gooood!

Here is what you’ll need:

SlamonBurgerIngredients-1

I bought my Salmon Burger Patties pre-prepared at the seafood counter in the store.  I wanted something quick and fuss-free!  The patties came prepared with spices, bread crumbs, and egg.

1.) Add a small amount of salt and pepper and add the patties to a grill pan that has heated olive oil in it.

UncookedSalmonPatties-1

2.) It’ll only take about 3-4 minutes per side.  Once they’re cooked take them off the grill and set them aside.

CookedSalmonPatties-1

3.) For a side I wanted spinach and fries.  So I chopped two cloves of garlic and let them brown.  Please don’t over brown your garlic because it will burn the garlic and make your dish bitter and unappetizing.

garlic-1

4.) A lot of spinach…..

LotsofSpinach-1

5.) Goes a long way! Add just a tad bit of seasoning to your spinach.  This garlicky spinach is delicious.

wiltedspinach-1

6.) I like lightly buttering my kaiser rolls with olive oil spread and toasting them when ever I make this dish.  I also use spicy mayo.  Both of these things add extra layers of flavor!

KaiserRolls-1

ButteredKaiserRoll-1

7.) I knew my honey would want fries so I prepared a few fries by drizzling olive oil on them and adding seasoning, garlic, and parsley.  I baked them in the oven for a few minutes.

fries-1

7.) Cut up your tomatoes and avacado to add on your burger.  I realized my avacado wasn’t ripe enough once I cut into it, so I didn’t use it.  I was a little peeved because I love what it adds to the burger.  It was still phenomenal though!

SalmonBurgerProduct-1

8.) Enjoy!

SalmonBurger-1

It seriously takes no time to whip this meal together.   If you love fish, like I do, you will LOVE this salmon burger. My boo inhaled it….(who am I kidding, so did I)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

XOXO

Share:

10 Comments

1. safire
    July 26, 2012 / 12:04 pm

YUM! I love salmon so this looks great to me.

2. Style4Curves
    July 26, 2012 / 12:59 pm

NEVER TRIED ONE but this look delish!

3. Sing
    July 26, 2012 / 2:15 pm

Oh yum, I love seafood so this is right up my alley.

4. Anonymous
    July 26, 2012 / 2:17 pm

Never had a Salmon Burger but yours look delish!

5. Kyra
    July 26, 2012 / 2:31 pm

I have never heard of Salmon Burgers! But now that you mention it, I will definitely look for it at the store. I need new things to add to my food rotation!

6. Overweight in SoCal
    July 27, 2012 / 2:53 am

I looooove fish. That looks delicioso!!! thanks for sharing. When I do salmon burgers I add red onion rings and hold the tomato. Adding avocado aka super food sounds yummy..making mental note to try that next time,

7. Anonymous
    July 27, 2012 / 3:43 am

Sounds delicious. I will be trying this.By the way, I responded to your question about a recap of the challenge I'm doing but I put it in my comments section. In case you didn't see that, I came here to let you know I would love it if you did a recap and encouraged more people to also participate. I'm looking forward to your recap and thank you!!

8. Carsedra McKoy
    July 27, 2012 / 5:39 pm

I have a recipe I posted on my blog for salmon burgers (the fillets) and I keep saying I need to make them again and seeing this reminded me of them!!! Might make me, the hubby some this weekend. I will have to make my son a regular turkey burger cause he will not eat the salmon!! LOL!!!Carsedra of:http://www.embracingtherealme.com/http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

9. Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies
    July 28, 2012 / 1:30 am

This looks great. Have you ever tried adding a squeeze of lemon to the garlic spinach? It is awesome!!*Erin

10. Mello
    August 14, 2012 / 7:33 pm

Girl, I will be making this for dinner tonight!!