I participated in Foodie Penpals again and I really am enjoying it! The Lean Green Bean is responsible for this super fun venture for food lovers like myself! You get paired up with other foodies, and send each other packages of fun food items! Pretty simple! I’ll share the details at the end of this post but first I want to share the goodies I got!
My Foodie Penpal was Darlynn from The Little Blog Dress. She has a social marketing blog with sprinkles of my favorite things, fashion and food! Check her out when you get a chance. She sent me the cutest package of goodies! When I opened it this was the first thing I saw:
How adorable right!?!?!?
As I dug through the package it found these bad boys that I have been wanting to try since I read another food blogger rave about them!
So far, I’ve only eaten the sea salt and dark chocolate and it was delish!!!
I’m looking forward to trying these 100% all fruit bars! They will be perfect as I attempt to get summertime fine this month LOL!
Here are the rest of the goodies I received!
I absolutely LOVE carrot cake and vanilla bean coffee! I’m so looking forward to trying the soup and wafers as well. I really enjoyed this swap.
Thanks again Darlynn!
If you’re interested in participating this month check out the information below and how everything works:
- On the 5th of every month, you will receive your penpal pairing via email. It will be your responsibility to contact your penpal and get their mailing address and any other information you might need like allergies or dietary restrictions.
- You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will post about the goodies you received from your penpal!
- The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats! The spending limit is $15. The box must also include something written. This can be anything from a note explaining what’s in the box, to a fun recipe…use your imagination!
- You are responsible for figuring out the best way to ship your items depending on their size and how fragile they are. (Don’t forget about flat rate boxes!)
- Foodie Penpals is open to blog readers as well as bloggers. If you’re a reader and you get paired with a blogger, you are to write a short guest post for your penpal to post on their blog about what you received. If two readers are paired together, neither needs to worry about writing a post for that month.
- Foodie Penplas is open to US & Canadian residents. Please note, Canadian Residents will be paired with other Canadians only. We’ve determined things might get too slow and backed up if we’re trying to send foods through customs across the border from US to Canada and vice versa.
If you’re interested in participating for April, please CLICK HERE to fill out the participation form and read the terms and conditions. You must submit your information by April 4th as pairings will be emailed on April 5th!
Talk to you later dolls!